Help with 首页lessness
首页less youth are often overlooked. Do any of these describe you or someone that you know?
- Do you lack a regular place to stay?
- Are you sleeping at a friend’s house or couch surfing?
- Are you riding the subway or staying on the street?
- Are you trading work or sex for a place to stay?
- Are you living in a car, sleeping in parks, abandoned buildings, or other public places?
- Are you staying in a crisis shelter or transitional shelter?
- Are you staying at someone else’s NYCHA or supportive housing apartment when not allowed to be there?
- Have you been forced to leave your home with nowhere to go?
There is help available in your community.